Ibarra Church-plant 40/40:
I have been diagnosed Multiple Sclerosis and have been using a powerful oral drug called Fingolimod. God has answered the prayer request that my body would not reject the treatment and I wouldn't suffer from any bad side effects. I have been on the drug for two months now, I have had minimal side effects but have had them. My prayer request now is that no new side effects would surface, for the provision to be able to pay for the drugs when I get State-side, and God to guide me in the process of finding insurance.
Please continue to pray for my finances. Praise God, He has been supplying: my $3500 in the red has gone down to $2000.
Ambato, Ecuador Church-plant:
Continue to pray that a solution could be found in regard to the stalling of construction of the church building. Construction has not seen any progress since late October of last year. Currently, we are dealing with a city policy that requires either a waiver that would allow a continuation with the current construction plans, or for new plans to be drawn and a starting over of the process entirely. Please pray that the church will receive the waiver and be permitted to begin again soon.
Pray for unity and strength for the pastoral family and church leaders as they transitioning into this new phase of the ministry without the missionaries on the ground.
Colombia Field Team:
Please pray for:
- clear communication, diligence, and efficiency as we function as a team in Colombia.
- for a smooth transition for us as a family as we move to Quito, Ecuador. I will be traveling back and forth to Cali to continue with the trainings we do with church-plant teams.
- our goal of hosting 250 people by the end of the '16, we are currently at 191. This is towards my overall goal of having 300 people come through Cali during our time serving.
-"Fire Tour" team in March:
- God would max out the capacity.
- God would be glorified in everything that we do with this team.
- That the team and those ministered to would be set ablaze while in Cali.
- That we would be creative and make the connections needed for the evangelism event we will be doing.
January 2016 Officer and Managers' Summit:
Please pray for the following:
- Safety in all travels, we will have people traveling from all over the world to attend and participate.
- The Spirit's presence and guidance in all that we do and decide for the ministry.
- Healthy discussion, lots of creativity and thinking "outside of the box" all within a united leadership team.
- God to be glorified and honored by everything that we do.
Requests from the CEO:
Pray for others to be called as mobilizers to go, seek and find those who with a calling to serve as missionaries.
Pray that we continue to find more MALE 40/40s and those who are called to boldly step forward to start new churches.
Pray for Extreme to be unified as we all work together to achieve the vision God has given in planting 12 churches a year by 2020. (12x20)