Antofagasta, Chile Church-plant Team:
Thank you for your prayers. God has been so good, He continually challenges and stretches us to new heights. Please join us in prayer for the following items:
- Team in general:
- 40/40s: Lane and Heyner, Camila and Leah, Maia and Barbara
- Cluster: Vincent, Alyson, Ferley, and Wellington
- Pastors: Angelo, Maka, Cony, and Nacho
- that we continually reach out to new people
- preparation of our new leaders to receive the responsibilities of the church
- the next encounter, May 27-28
- opening new houses of prayer
Master's Plan & Logistics Coordinator in Cali, Colombia:
Please pray for:
- everything that is needed will be complete so I can graduate this June from the University. There are some complications in the paperwork with administration.
- an apartment where there is space to have a house of prayer (Bible study).
- so I can work for God.
- a powerful life in God, family and ministry.
- more financial partners in ministry.
Operations Officer for 40 Days Experience:
Praise the Lord we only have a few spots available left for next summer's experience! Pray we fill them all.
Please pray that God will provide financial and prayer support for this team.
Pray for God to open their lives already to what He has in store for them.
Search for 40/40s:
We still need more North American and South American 40/40s to plant churches throughout South America. Please pray specifically for the finding of the the Manta, Ecuador team's Pastors and South American 40/40s.
Southern Cone Manager:
1.Praise: the team has found a building they would like to buy for their permanent church, but continue praying that they can find the necessary funds to for it.
2. Pray that the missionaries can continue to open cell groups to minister to the people of Córdoba. Pray that these cell groups would reach many new people for Christ.
3. God has answered our prayers, the team has weathered the storm through a series of attacks and is now stronger than ever, but continue praying that God would continue to protect, guide, and grow them through future attacks
4. One of the tendencies the missionaries are seeing is that a local will be faithfully attending a cell group and church service for awhile, and then stop coming for no apparent reason. This is discouraging to the missionaries as they invest in the person but then the person disappears. Pray that the missionaries would not be discouraged, and that they would find locals who truly commit to following Jesus for not just a few weeks, but forever.
Pray for the continued process of obtaining permits for construction. Also pray that the district can sell the property they own. This money will be used to finish the construction.